Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just for funy and laugh

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look ! it's good for your eyes trust me !!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
1st of all sweet ass sweet bikes (and babes)!! Since you said ask anything: Do you have any idea what size flush mounts are on that 1st bike, the silver and maroon Gix?? I am looking for ones like that but I can't find any that cover the hole. I haven't tried that large size yet. Any info greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
gixxer=god said:
1st of all sweet ass sweet bikes (and babes)!! Since you said ask anything: Do you have any idea what size flush mounts are on that 1st bike, the silver and maroon Gix?? I am looking for ones like that but I can't find any that cover the hole. I haven't tried that large size yet. Any info greatly appreciated!!
the ones on that first bike are the large, On my 750 I was able to get the mediums to look fine though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
skibum91 said:
the ones on that first bike are the large, On my 750 I was able to get the mediums to look fine though.
yes man i know what is the size of this flush mount is the large flush moount but if you want have one i can send you the same but is in canadian money plus shipping i send c.o.d or paypal . all bike is for sale !

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I was answering the guy that posted before me because he didn't know what size they were.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skibum91 said:
I was answering the guy that posted before me because he didn't know what size they were.
you want a medium flush mount?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
gsxr100002 said:
you want a medium flush mount?
I don't want any flushmounts. Are you actually reading the posts or what?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Newbies, always trying to sell something.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I don't want any flushmounts. Are you actually reading the posts or what?
:laughingr :lol: :funny: :laughingr

What year is your 750?? I put the mediums up to it and it didn't look like it would cover the hole for the stock ones. Did you do anything special??

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
mine was an 00. If you place them right, you can get the mediums to look good, there will be like a 2mm gap at the bottom, but other than that they cover the rest of the hole. The only problem with going that was is you have to cut the plastics to get them to fit right, any of those types of flush mounts. I would suggest spend the 70-100 to get the greggs customs or the watsen design flushmounts, much cleaner job, and no cutting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skibum91 said:
mine was an 00. If you place them right, you can get the mediums to look good, there will be like a 2mm gap at the bottom, but other than that they cover the rest of the hole. The only problem with going that was is you have to cut the plastics to get them to fit right, any of those types of flush mounts. I would suggest spend the 70-100 to get the greggs customs or the watsen design flushmounts, much cleaner job, and no cutting.
and what do you think about lockart and pro design they are already to fit ??

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I think they are fine, if you want to be cheap and also have to modify the fairing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
skibum91 said:
I think they are fine, if you want to be cheap and also have to modify the fairing.
pro design is ready to put on the fairing no need to cut the fairing and the flushmount sale for 70.00$ usd for 2 with led you think they are cheap? that i have on my bike on the front and rear they are under of my seat and sale at 50 for one pack of 2 i think is very much than lockart and other and i dont need to replace every year ! if you know other compagny told me i needed for other bikes .

·
Registered
164 Posts
skibum91 said:
The thing is I already have the mediums and I've already started cutting the plastic. I think I'll try it again and see what it looks like. I would send 'em back but there's a $17 restocking fee. It would cost me just as much as I paid for them to send them back.

Thanks for the info Ski!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.