Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The new riding season is creeping up, and with the want and need to get new stuff for out bikes is increasing. Any chance we can get discounts through this site on gear or parts like pipes, gloves, jackets..etc? I don't know, maybe through a sponsor or group deal, if enough of us get together and buy some stuff. Seems like a few have had nasty spills (self included), some haven't, but would appreciate some sort of discount. Any ideas or oppurtunities?

·
Registered
320 Posts
hal said:
The new riding season is creeping up, and with the want and need to get new stuff for out bikes is increasing. Any chance we can get discounts through this site on gear or parts like pipes, gloves, jackets..etc? I don't know, maybe through a sponsor or group deal, if enough of us get together and buy some stuff. Seems like a few have had nasty spills (self included), some haven't, but would appreciate some sort of discount. Any ideas or oppurtunities?

I think the best thing to do would be organize either a group buy or check with the site sponsors. We have a few now so maybe they can help you out. If we give them business maybe they will stick around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.